Download the presentations from the “Quality Care Summit 2011 – Partnering for Safe, High Quality, and Cost-Effective Care,” including our keynote, Dr. David Nash, internationally recognized for his work in outcomes management, medical staff development and quality-of-care improvement.
- The Changing Landscape of Healthcare: Recap of Quality Care Summit 2010: Zach Zobrist, MA, SEIU Healthcare PA VP & Hospital Systems Co-Director
- Demand Better: Revive Our Broken Health Care System: Keynote Speaker: Dr. David Nash, MD, MBA, Dean, Jefferson School of Population Health
- Evidence-Based Practice: Rosemary Polomaro, PhD, RN FAAN, University of Pennsylvania
- Grant Writing – How Do We Do This Together?: Laura Chenven, MS,Healthcare Career Advancement Program
- A LEANer Healthcare System: Quality Improvement Process Skills: Barbara Jennion, MEd, RN Quality Training Program Coordinator
- Next Steps – Start Planning for the Future: Zach Zobrist, MA, SEIU Healthcare PA VP & Hospital Systems Co-Director